Second Boston Marathon explosion caught on tape Link To The Above Title- (Very, Very Sick Act On American Soil...Again!!!!!)

Published on Apr 15, 2013
Approximately 10 seconds after an explosion at the finish line of the Boston Marathon sent the city into chaos, a second blast shook the street only a few meters away. One eyewitness was filming on her cell phone at the time and gives us this raw footage of the second blast.
Video courtesy of YouTube user FatalitySnow:

A potential suspect in the Boston marathon attacks is being guarded by police in a local hospital, according to reports.

CBS News senior correspondent John Miller and the New York Post have reported that there is a Saudi national in custody who was near the scene of the blasts, which were detonated near the finish line of the Boston marathon, injuring more than 100 people and killing at least two.

A civilian claimed the person, who is reportedly 20 years old and in the country on a student visa, was acting suspiciously. The civilian reportedly chased him down and tackled him after the explosions.

Evacuation: Police were desperately trying to evacuate the area following the explosions

Pictured: Images of a man in cuffs were posted online but police were keen to underline there had been no arrests. Officers said they were speaking to several people as would be expected in any major incident

The potential suspect, who was reportedly injured by the blasts, is said to be cooperating with investigators and denies any involvement. Police have not revealed where the man is being treated, but several witnesses saw AFT agents with automatic weapons entering Brigham and Women's Hospital several hours after the blasts.

Texas Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, told CNN that he been briefed in an intelligence meeting about the development.

Authorities were still denying around 8 p.m. Monday that they have any definitive suspects in custody. They said they were questioning several people Monday but had not yet labeled anyone a suspect.

Authorities also said they are searching for a darker skinned or black male with a black backpack and black sweatshirt, possibly foreign national from the accent of the individual. Five minutes before the first explosion, officials said this person attempted to gain entry to a restricted area.

Pictures of a man in handcuffs surrounded by law enforcement officials circulated Twitter Monday, but authorities didn't identify the man or say whether his arrest was related to the blasts.

'At this time, we haven't been notified of any arrests or anyone apprehended,' a police spokesperson said.
Other reports suggested one line of inquiry was an individual caught on camera before the attack carrying multiple backpacks into the area 20 minutes before the deadly blasts.

It came as police were believed to be looking at whether bombs were planted in trashcans along the route.

Another possible link is that today is Patriot's Day in Massachusetts. The Oklahoma City bombing took place two days after Patriot's Day in 1995.

The two blasts Monday occurred almost concurrently near the finish line of the marathon.

Police initially said a third blast occurred at the John F.Kennedy Presidential Library but later reported it as an unrelated fire.
Cell phone service was shut down across the area to prevent any potential remote detonations as police feared there were secondary devices.

Police were in a desperate race against time to find any additional devices this afternoon and said the task had been complicated by the items discarded by spectators fleeing the scene.

Multiple reports were flooding in in the moments after the attack saying there were devices reported outside Harvard and other sites along the marathon route.

Police said none of the reports were later confirmed as explosives.

All off-duty officers in the city were called back on duty as dog units were sent in to help the emergency response.
The area will remain cordoned off as forensic work continues.

Police were pleading with onlookers to head home over fears the dangers remained in the downtown area of the city.

NBC reported that the devices which caused the blasts were ‘small homemade bombs’ as the FBI referred it as a ‘terrorist attack’.

Controlled explosions: Officers were said to be carrying out controlled explosions on three secondary devices

Police departments across the country including San Francisco and New York have been put on heightened alert.
In London security will now be assessed ahead of the marathon being held there on Sunday.
A non-fly zone was temporarily introduced over the city and has now been lifted.
Runners still on the course were being bussed out this afternoon as officers begun the hard task of trying to work out who would cause such an attack.
Early indications suggested the bombs were planted at the finish line rather than being suicide attacks.

U.S. President Barack Obama was notified and directed his administration to provide whatever assistance was necessary, the White House said.
No groups have claimed credit for the attack and officials say no intelligence alerted them to a threat prior to the marathon.

Anyone with information about the explosions should call 1800-494-TIPS.


Popular posts from this blog

Heber C. Kimball - The time will come when they (Church Leaders) will not be with you

Vision: The Coming Destruction of America- (With Added Insight;Beware of the Gadiantons(Elites))

Vision of the End of the World (Sarah Menet, 1979, NDE)