44 Kings of Israel & 44 Presidents= Obama is the Last President of the US


Very Interesting-


There are commonly counted 42 kings of Israel. However, when one counts kingships, or continuous reigns, as presidencies are counted, it is found that there are 44 kingships in the history of Israel.



Obama: Last President of America ProphecyThere Will Be No More Presidents of the United States of America as We Know It.

It has been pointed out that Israel and Judah had 44 successions to king. America has had 44 presidents. Consider that, if history repeats itself, how much time does America have? Note that I include David twice. David's reign was interrupted by the coup of Absalom. Likewise, the American presidency has had a president who served non-consecutive terms as the chief executive.

I know of several Americans who received visions & dreams in which a warning of a last American President is given. I relate my own dream one of the videos below.

The others' dreams are:

J.R. Nyquist said: "In closing, I will outrage the skeptics further by mentioning a dream I experienced 23 years ago. In the dream I saw the future presidents of the United States. Their portraits were lined side by side from left to right. The first in order was Ronald Reagan who had just been elected. The second was George H. W. Bush. The next two faces I did not recognize. An old man was present in the dream and I turned to him. Where are the others? I asked, wanting to see the rest of the future presidents. There are no others, he replied. After these the Republic ends."

(Note from MfM: The last leader of Judah was a puppet emplaced by the king of Babylon. The dream of J.R. Nyquist showed only two presidents after George Bush, Sr. Bill Clinton and George W. Bush filled those slots. The evidence that Obama is not an official president is overwhelming.)

Visions of C. Alan Martin (It took a few decades of dreams to teach him this

Link to Martin's dream with a sketch. (Or, scroll down. I've included the sketch on this page.)

If you are not right with the Lord, you do not have time to spare! Seek the Lord immediately.

* Update on Nov 24th: The link to the C. Alan Martin link is now dead. That page had been available for at least 3 years since I first found it.

* Update July 31, 2011: I've corrected the above link to provide the archived version provided by Alex in the comments.

Here is another link to the C. Alan Martin dreams, which correctly foresaw 10 presidents:

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/...

The Vision of C. Alan Martin: Obama to be the Last President

C. Alan Martin: In 1971, I received a vision of the night in which I was shown a row of houses. It was not until 23 years later that the Spirit gave me a dream which held the key to the meaning of these houses. They represent presidential administrations, starting with Truman in 1953, and extending into the future for two more presidents (beyond Clinton).

"We were fleeing the persecution and calamity of the day. A brother was fleeing with me. He fell and I paused to help him up. We prayed "Lord Have Mercy". My friend vanished, and I looked around to see that I was at the top of a hill overlooking 12 houses. As I looked to the west, I noticed dark and ominous clouds gathering over one house (#10) and proceeding through to the last house (#12). I looked into the sky over #12, and saw an arc of what appeared to be 6 stars in the sky. One of the stars fell to the earth like a fig that was shaken off a limb. A voice came to me and said "look to the east!". I began to turn to the east, fully expecting to see the Lord coming in the clouds. The dark clouds opened up in two places and I saw the sun darkened and the moon turned to blood. As I looked to the east, instead of seeing the Lord in the sky, I saw an army. This army was made up of ancient armaments such as battering rams, catapults and siege ramps. I ran down and joined the army at house #5. Instantly I was transported into the future, and found myself before what I can only call a "temple fortress". The city was gray, in ruins, and desolate. A man had just emerged from the huge double doors of the temple fortress. He was dressed in a suit. A voice said to me "he says he is god, but he is of devil". The the vision ended.

[Note: I made the first 4 sentences bold. He is fleeing with "a brother", a reference to another Christian. A massive persecution of Christians has also been seen by many Christians. This will be akin to that inflicted on European Jews and resistors in WWII. The dream then flips to the house vision- to show Mr. C. Alan Martin the cause of the situation in which he had to flee. Update: January, 2014: A report showed Christian persecution doubled in 2013.]
Why America is being Judged: How the Land will Cleanse itself
Why America is being Judged: How the Land will Cleanse itself

The Land is Vomiting Us Out This is the message of this book. This is where we are today and this is why we are enduring the hardships across the land. The land is seeking to spew out the perversion and reprobates that are polluting the land. The abominations are making the land sick, and the land is attempting to vomit out the poison. History repeats itself. As America becomes more and more...


I copied this from Internet archives. I want to be sure it remains available.

Source: C. Alan Martin, 1971
Martin's neighborhood, Washington Street at Beach. Just right of the text "Beach St", is house #11's willow tree. Also note the two small trees in the sketch have become quite large. I moved the pin to the place Martin stood in the vision.
Martin's neighborhood, Washington Street at Beach. Just right of the text "Beach St", is house #11's willow tree. Also note the two small trees in the sketch have become quite large. I moved the pin to the place Martin stood in the vision.
Source: Man from Modesto


Military Spook Predicted every President after 1979

I transcribed the final comments of military security sniper, "Lieutenant Colonel SC" (Greg Rinchich) from an interview on EXS radio. You can hear these comments starting at

In 1979, I told my mother who all the presidents were going to be up to George Bush, Junior. And, they all happened. I told her we wouldn’t have a president after that, and we don’t. He’s not a legitimate president, not a president. And I told them by name and year. My mother hit the floor when Clinton went, because I told her about him, too.

Jimmy Carter (president in 1979)
Ronald Reagan
George Bush
Bill Clinton
George Bush, Jr.

LtCol SC continued:

But, it was scripted and your vote does not count. Your vote doesn’t matter. It’s who they want and who’s in the elite gang. Who’s in the elite bloodlines: the Bilderbergs, the Kennedys and all that. You have to be in that blood line to make, or you ain’t gonna make it.

9-year old Girl Dreams Obama Last President of America for 50 Years
This dream was posted in the comments of this very article:

My 9 year old stunned me by stating that she had a dream that Obama was the last president that we had in 50 yrs. She stated that she was an old woman and I was very old- and that America did not have a President in 5o years. So I asked her why the # 50? and she said that's what was on the television at that time and that they kept repeating it in her dream, then she woke up! It took her a long while to tell me the dream, she say's she doesn't like to tell her dreams cuz then they will come true... (posted by Sassy922, a hubpages author)


Image in a dream: Obama last president, then a storm.
Source: Obama Last President Dream
Obama Last President, then Storm

This is a link to a dream from July 1st, 2009: Obama Last President, then Storm.

The dream shows a sketch of a rod seen in a dream. There are three rings. The first two, solid and unmoving, represent Clinton and Bush. The third is pulsing and moving like a living thing. Then, at a position further down the rod, there is a large storm encapsulating the rod. No explanation was given in the dream.

If the space between the rings representing the three presidents is used as a scale, the storm is (as best I recall, so this is a very rough approximation) at least two intervals away. That is, slightly more than 16 years.

However, using the same scaling, the storm will also last at least two decades.

Use the above link to see a sketch of the dream image.

Comments

Jolene said…
I was just wondering if you have an email address to contact you? I just have a question. Mine is jolenehuff@gmail.com (you don't have to publish this comment.) I don't know if you publish any anyway.
King Kame O'ahu said…
If, You Like To Email Me:

redowl@planet-tonga.com

Also, On FB-

Popular posts from this blog

Vision: The Coming Destruction of America- (With Added Insight;Beware of the Gadiantons(Elites))

Vision of the End of the World (Sarah Menet, 1979, NDE)