How rare is the Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign [23 September 2017] Once in ...
Published on Oct 19, 2014
I (chisza7) have completed an analysis of the 23 September 2017 Heavenly Sign. I checked 7 thousand years and found no comparable event. I checked 6,200 years into the past and 1,200 years into the future which is equivalent to Man's entire History.
Very Interesting Observation- (Please See TorahCalendar.Com) For Another Insight Of These Amazing Signs In Heaven!
1.Rosh Hashanah, September 23rd, 2017 and Revelation 12. I and others have scoured over hundreds of different dates using astronomy software and this is the first and only date for any year that fits ALL FOUR CONDITIONS of the sign in Revelation 12: Woman clothed with the sun. CHECK. Moon at her feet. CHECK. Giving birth to a single male child (the king planet Jupiter) right between the constellation’s legs. CHECK. Crown of 12 stars. CHECK. I have seen several close dates, such as Rosh Hashanah 2011, where 2 or 3 of the four conditions were met, but 2017 is the only date that meets all four conditions. THIS IS HUGE. Revelation 12 is a mid-trib sign, indicating the beginning of the last 3.5 years. Please also note: Jupiter, the king planet, was identified as THE Star of Bethlehem in the now famous Bethlehem Star documentary. It is the only object in the sky that meets ALL NINE of the conditions the Gospels mentioned of the Star of Bethlehem.
2. A LOT of external support for 2017 as a significant year: A. exactly 1 Jubliee after the 1967 re-capture of Jerusalem, which was exactly 1 Jubilee after the Balfour declaration. B. Judah Ben Samuel. C. Judah Ben Samuel rejected Christ, thus his “messiah” coming in 2017 is the antichrist, not THE Christ, which further points to the mid-trib. D. The Pyramid of Giza points to 2017. E. EXACTLY 1260 days before Rosh Hashanah 2017 is Passover 2014. F. EXACTLY 1290 days after each of the days of Rosh Hashanah 2017 is Passover, Unleavened Bread, AND First Fruits/Easter. G. Exactly 1335 days after Rosh Hashanah 2017 is Hayom-Yom 2021, the day the world needs purification. It also happens to be 2-3 days before Pentecost 2021.
3. As mentioned in point #2, Passover 2014 happens to be 1260 days before the sign/Rosh Hashanah in 2017. Passover 2014 also happens to be THE FIRST BLOOD MOON in the 2014-2015 tetrad! Of the four, it is the VERY FIRST. The timing is beyond incredible. Just think about it.
4. Here is where it starts to get even more chilling (in a good way): according to TorahCalendar.com, Passover 2014, which is 1260 days before Rosh Hashanah 2017, happens to be MONTH 1 of JEWISH SPIRITUAL YEAR 6000. It is the first month of the 6,000th year!!!
5. 2018, exactly 70 years from the rebirth of Israel, would thus be YEAR 6000 in the JEWISH CIVIL YEAR. TorahCalendar.com accounts for the ~230 missing years in the Jewish calendar, most of which were lost because of Seder Olam (a Rabbinical work in the 2nd century AD that forms the basis for the modern Jewish calendar).
6. 2014-2015 is the last year of Jubilee 120. No wonder there are 4 blood moons and 2 solar eclipses all falling on Jewish holy days!
This timeline places the signing of the Covenant with Many on Passover 2014, the AOD on Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur 2017, and the Second Coming flexibly on Shabbat Parah (1260 days later), Passover or Easter (1290 days later), or Hayom-Yom or Pentecost (1335 days later).