I Can't Believe It's Food Storage Audio Book




This book was a DELIGHT to read.
It was done in FULL COLOR, with fantastic typesetting, great images, delightful illustrations, Simple & Easy to understand concepts all in a FUN & ENTERTAINING style. I called the publisher and ordered a case of them! It has been YEARS since I last added a book on food storage to the LDS-AVOW bookstore, simply because I hadn't seen anything worthy of being added. Debbie, I am sorry I didn't jump on this sooner. You did a GREAT JOB LADY!!


Brothers & Sisters, have I got a GREAT BOOK FOR YOU!


LDS-AVOW Store
http://www.abysmal.com/product/STNT.html


I STRONGLY encourage everyone on AVOW to take a couple minutes and look over this book. I have scanned in several sample pages to make sure you get a sense of what the book Looks like and Feels like on the inside.


And I COMPLETELY AGREE with her little blurb here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vision: The Coming Destruction of America- (With Added Insight;Beware of the Gadiantons(Elites))

Vision of the End of the World (Sarah Menet, 1979, NDE)

Heber C. Kimball - The time will come when they (Church Leaders) will not be with you