UPDATE 40 Million Russians Head To Bunkers For Oct 4th 7th Drill

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Possible Validation of George Albert Smith Prophecy? Prophetic Dream Reveals War Starting in Europe During Christmas Season https://z3news.com/w/war-starting-in...istmas-season/ On November 26 2016, I dreamed it was Christmas time and I was in an old, beautiful theater building, in what seemed to be a huge, old European city. There was a sense of festivities in the air. I was upstairs on the second floor of the theater, getting ready to go on stage and perform with a few other people. I was very anxious, as I couldn’t remember my lines at all. I was trying to find my script, so I could rehearse. As I looked up, I noticed there was a very large picture window at the end of the room, which overlooked the first floor lobby of the theatre. I went to the window and looked down at the lobby. I saw crowds of people with children slowly streaming into the theatre. I was quite upset, thinking to myself that this theatre is much bigger than I had thought, and that added to my anxiety of performing in front of such a large crowd. My thought was quickly interrupted by something I saw in the crowd that caught my eye, some fierce looking soldiers with large rifles over their shoulders. They were wearing berets and dark green camos. [I believe what I saw was part of the British army because of their attire]. They were on the outskirts of the lobby, slowly slithering into the crowd, trying not to be noticed. And no one else seemed to notice them, except me. I realized there was some sort of an attack about to happen and that I needed to immediately go inform my colleagues. I ran and told them what I had just witnessed. We all agreed we needed to leave quickly without doing the performance and sneak out the lower back door. At this point it felt very much like the ‘Sound of Music,’ when the Von Trapp family had to sneak out right after their performance! Once we exited the back door, we found ourselves immersed in a crowd of holiday shoppers. It was getting dark and the crowd was so thick that I quickly lost my co-workers and found myself alone. As I was walking, I started noticing there were MANY armed soldiers all around, but again they were trying not to be noticed. It all seemed so normal, but I knew it was not! Suddenly, the street lights started flickering on and off a few times and then completely went out and it became dark. Almost, at the same time, I heard a loud noise from the sky and looked up and saw a silhouette of military airplanes flying low right over my head. It seemed as if time stood still as everyone in the crowd was watching in horror at what was taking place. We all stood watching the sky when suddenly out of nowhere there appeared a HUGE rolled up white SCROLL in the sky. It looked like a scroll from the Ancient of Days. It was much bigger than the jets flying overhead. It looked supernatural, brilliant white against the bluish, black sky. As I watched the SCROLL in disbelief, wondering what was happening all around, I noticed it was flying right towards me! Before I could even move, it seemed to have somehow come close enough to touch or scrape my side. I fell down, feeling this tingling sensation on my leg and side. It was a very strange, strange sensation. I almost felt like my leg was starting to evaporate or something. At that point, I knew I was about to die. Then I woke up in a panic! Interpretation: I believe this dream reveals war is coming and it will start in Europe during the Christmas season. It confirms a dream I received a few years ago in which I was also in a war zone during Christmas time. The sequence of events was similar to the breaking of the seals in Revelation chapter six because war preceded the appearance of a scroll in the sky. When the second seal is broken, peace is removed from the earth so men begin killing one another. When the sixth seal is broken, the sky is split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up. (Revelation 6:3-4 and 6:12-14). The appearance of the scroll in my dream could mean the next war will be the one that precedes the breaking of the sixth seal. Scripture References: 3 When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” 4 And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. (Revelation 6:3-4) Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. (Revelation 6:14) All the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll; all their host shall fall down as the leaf falls from the vine, and as fruit falling from a fig tree. (Isaiah 34:4) For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

44 Kings of Israel & 44 Presidents= Obama is the Last President of the US

Vision: The Coming Destruction of America- (With Added Insight;Beware of the Gadiantons(Elites))

Vision of the End of the World (Sarah Menet, 1979, NDE)